It’s all about sharing our successes by giving back to our communities whether it is the adoption of a company-wide recycling program or the sponsorship of a charitable organization event or hosting a high school student for a day of shadowing to learn about your business. *Research tells us that the concept of “modern virtue” is in the mind of the consumer when they evaluate brands and companies. They develop a closer relationship with brands they consider socially responsible. As your marketing advisor, I will work with you to explore and implement socially responsible programs that are the best fit for your company.
- Consumers are generally willing to put their money where their values are.
- Consumers expectations towards brands are growing.
- Consumers are distinguishing brands by a collection of distinctive traits, behaviors and projected attitudes.
- Consumers loyal to virtuous brands benefit emotionally from their engagement with these brands.
To bring this concept full circle, Brand Virtue will donate 5% of your total annual fees to the non-profit organization of your choice, on your behalf.
* Brand Virtue as a Competitive Asset,Context Marketing and Noesis Research